- Free delivery on orders over 199,00 € and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
The fine woven cupro-quality fabric is what gives this Verpass shirt its characteristic properties. The loose soft fall, graceful iridescence and velvety feel all come together in this sophisticated top. Flap pockets and shimmering nacre buttons round off the design, which can be used both for business and leisure.
- shimmering iridescent cupro with a velvety feel
- long sleeve with button cuff
- shirt collar
- flap pockets
- button down front with nacre buttons
- back yoke with pleats
- small side slits
- mid length, straight wide cut
- true to size
- machine wash
- The total length for a DE size is .
72% modal, 28% polyester
Did you know?
Modal: modal fibres can be compared to cotton or viscose. They are made of cellulose which has undergone chemical treatment to improve its properties. This gives modal a softer drape than cotton and makes it more durable than viscose.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.